Friday, December 30, 2011

The One With The Pilot

Where to begin? The vest. The weird button-up, gray dress. The earrings. THE PIGTAILS. Phoebe Buffay couldn't BE more perfect (so Chandler). While Rachel is running into Central Perk in a soggy wedding dress, Phoebe is the one who takes the outfit cake. She's smily, she's singing, and you know she's wearing like, 80 different rings.

Ugh. The fringe. I can't even.

She may be talking about her suicidal mother and how she moved to New York when she was 14 with not a penny to her name, but the only thing I'm paying attention to is that bangin, Indian-inspired shirt. That pattern, the color, the whole thing SCREAMS Buffay. Also, can I get a what what for that choker, it's too 90s and too perfect and I want it in my wardrobe. I see she's added a few elastics to her pigtails and it looks fresh to death. Her life may be depressing, but her outfits are anything but.

No comments:

Post a Comment